12.02.2006

Wasted days and wasted nights

There is just over a week left until finals begin, so what did I do for more than half the day yesterday? Run errands. One of them was taking care of a ticket. I had to go to a JP court. I’d been there before and it was always in and out, no problem. But this time, for some reason, I actually had to talk to the judge. Since I had already missed my court date, I was the last case herd, there went half the day.

So, now that I have lost more than a half day of studying, what will I be doing today? Sleeping late and later I’ll be going to a Christmas party.

At lest I’m not stressed over finals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stress is bad for you. it shortens your life. sadly, so does unemployment.

Ex.Coll. said...

At the rate I'm going, I'll live a very long, and very poor life.