12.05.2006

Misc.

As most of the UT Blawgs slow their postings to a trickle, Ex.Coll. will continue his near daily blogging. So, everyone who is in class with me, please email me and I will give you my locker number so you can slide a $10 bill in appreciation for me taking a slot at the bottom of the curve. Cash only, no checks.
-----------
Is it possible to block just one internet site on a computer?

Let’s say (hypothetically, of course) that I was addicted to a website. Say games.yahoo.com. Is it possible to just prevent me from going to that one site? Oh never mind.

Thank you, D. Yes, the same D who helped me waste a significant amount of time writing limericks.
-----------
I’ve noticed a slight increase of traffic on my blog these last couple of days. I assumed it was due to people searching for homeless sex, but actually the searches that are bringing people in are searches for “Travis Club Senators” (Who the hell would want to Google that? I can’t even imagine searching a Walgreen’s for them.) and “legal limericks.”

The Travis Club searches surprised me. First off, that someone would be searching for information on buck-a-smoke cigars, and secondly that one of the searches came from West Point and another from Mills Shirley. Remind me never to work at that firm.

As for the Legal Limericks, I’m just glad I was able to fill a void.
------------
I ate Georges for lunch today. I stayed away from the tacos and went for the burger on a baguette. I was not impressed. Overpriced. Crappy. Nothing more to say about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Hawk was the one who turned me on to Bejeweled in the first place. So really it's Hawk who is trying to sabotage us. Let's get him!

-D

Ex.Coll. said...

Thanks for clearing that up for me. It's all Hawk's fault!

Hawk McGee said...

Sharing the love since Sept 2005...