12.10.2006

Screwed

That is what I am. Last night, when I had about 36 hours before my first final exam, what did I decide to do? I don't know, but I do know what I didn't do, Study. Maybe it was that damn computer program that the prof suggested, maybe it was the inability to shake the laziness that has stuck with me all semester, but all I know is that the last thing I wanted to think about was Law, so I went out to dinner. It didn't help that family decided to come in for a visit. And yes, they knew I had finals.

There you have it, my official prediction as to how my semester is going to go. In just a few short days this will be me (but hopefully without what appear to be man-boobs):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tend to think the screw was pointing in the other direction and was administered a little lower down.

Ex.Coll. said...

I think you may be right, Chup, but I'm trying to keep this a family blog.