4.25.2007

Thank you Westlaw

This still doesn't make up for not following through on a promise of breakfast, but it's, well... interesting.

I picked this up from Westlaw on what I like to call "Free Crap Day" at the law school. It was in a basket filled with the usual Westlaw swag (mug, water bottle, candy, etc.). I suppose it is better than the normal stress balls the law firms give out, but I still find this odd.

And yes, I know that neither playing with my new toy, digitally recording it, nor posting it online, is helping me, in any way, to write my seminar paper or help me get a job. To tell you the truth, it's not even relaxing or even pleasurable. I think it's because of the rather disgusting sound this thing makes when I squeeze it.

Anyhow, you'll probably want to make sure your computer is on mute when you play this clip.


UPDATE: Nothing really to add other than that my Westlaw Weststalker has added to to his Google Reader. I'm flattered.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome.

-Your Westlaw Reader