4.05.2007

I pity the fool who don’t follow these links.

A couple weeks ago, some friends were discussing someone who is arguably one of the greatest thespians of our time. I’m speaking, of course, of Mr. T.

Before you know it, we’re (I'm) checking out the Mr. T Wiki page learning all kinds of interesting facts about him. For instance, did you know his legal name is Mr. T and his middle name is the .?

Screw Chuck Norris, I’d take T over Walker any day.

Back to Mr. T, no online conversation about him would be complete with this link. Not only is he a great actor, but that video proves him to be a genuine “triple threat.” He can act, sing, and dance. Too bad he didn’t write the lyrics, I understand those are attributed to his presumed (by me) son, Ice T.

He also a fount of wisdom (“Be somebody, or be somebody’s fool”) and has great, timeless, fashion sense.

No comments: