4.13.2007

Ascher

I just don’t get people’s infatuation with Prof. Acher.
I had the misfortune of taking him for FIT. Maybe it was just the subject matter, but I didn’t like the class at all. His dry, monotone style and humor, was pretty good at first, but got to be boring and annoying by the end of the semester.

I honestly couldn’t stand the thought of taking W&E with him. I took Johanson for the class and in the class he assigned some of Ascher’s writings and I can’t honestly imagine him teaching the course.

Oh well, diff’rent strokes for diff'rent folks.

And just a flashback to the most satisfaction I got out of taking Ashcer for FIT: Publisharam>
And to answer a few questions I got last time I posted this: Yes, that is me burning the Tax Code. Yes, that was the book from the course. Yes, I probably could have sold the book. Yes, it was worth it.

No comments: