1.18.2007

New Semester Resolutions

This semester I resolve to do better (forget about my previous post about me finding my place on the curve). Below are some of the things I have done or had done to me this past semester that contributed to making it the worst semester of Law School thus far. I resolve to do my best not to do them again.

1. Create a schedule involving four finals.
2. Get drunk by myself more than once a week.
3. Get my ass kicked (literally).
4. Loose my laptop within a matter of weeks of finals.
5. Replace lost laptop during finals.
6. Quit drinking alcohol at any point during the semester.
7. Schedule extensive dental work within three weeks of finals.
8. Drive 1000+ miles in the span of 24 hours.
9. Loose my iPod.
10. Mistakenly think that the 2L year is easier than the first.
11. Think that going to the University of Texas School of Law will somehow help me get a job.
12. Schedule an interview during finals.
13. Eat at George’s CafĂ©.
14. Move during the semester.
15. Live in the ghetto.

2 comments:

Hawk McGee said...

Holy Crap! You ate at George's?! I'm surprised you did well enough to be let back into the building. For God's sake don't do that again!

Ex.Coll. said...

I am ashamed to say that I ate there yesterday. It was to cod to go anywhere else and I didn’t have much time between classes. I know excuses, excuses. I shouldn’t have eaten there. It seems to me that it actually got worse over the break. Man it sucked. At least I got it out of my system and hopefully I’ll never eat there again.