1.16.2007

Are you still wrong if you end up being right?

Did you ever have one of those things that you kept telling yourself so much you accepted it as true regardless of where you got the information originally? Eventually you don’t even know that you are wrong and you don’t bother checking what you should have checked weeks ago.

That happened to me. For some reason, I thought classes started on the 17th. I’d told all my friends and family, as well as potential employers that. I’d accepted that, and even made a full day of plans for the 16th. It wasn’t until I saw this that I checked this.

As you can see, my semester is of to a fine start. Either that, or over the Christmas break I’ve become clairvoyant.

2 comments:

Hawk McGee said...

I would put my money on clairvoyant. And you know what that means, don't you? A whole new finals-taking strategy!

Ex.Coll. said...

I hope so.