8.09.2006

Operation Deception is on.

That’s what I’ve decided to call my hunt for my own replacement. The name is inspired by Mr. McGee and his suggestion which I have taken to heart.

However, the apparent lack of interest in my job tells me that I was the only one stupid enough to take this job (at least at my rate of pay). While this will make it easy to give the impression that I am irreplaceable, it does hurt the old ego.

-----------

And speaking of deceptions, School starts in three weeks. I’m looking forward to it. I don’t know if I actually missed it, missed the people, missed the environment, or just want to get out of my job.

Have I enjoyed Law School so far? To tell the truth, I don’t remember. I seem to have some very happy memories, but they tend to all feature my friends, evenings in a bar, or crazy things that happened as BigFirm receptions. I think my memory may have been affected by the mental ass kicking I took by Spring Finals.

3 comments:

Hawk McGee said...

EVERYONE SAYS that 2L year is easier and nicer than 1L year, but I'll believe it when I see it. I can now admit without internal conflict that I didn't enjoy my first year at law school. I hope the rest is better.

Anonymous said...

2L year is easier and nicer than 1L year, but you'll just have to believe it when you drink it... see it.

-EVERYONE

Ex.Coll. said...

I don't know if my liver can take me drinking any more than I did last year.