8.29.2006

Off to a great start.

I moved into my new apartment this past Friday. I hate moving. Anyhow, I hurt my knee moving. I was carrying a big box containing all my 1L and all my 3 of this semesters books. Needless to say it was heavy. So, in order to avoid waling all the way around the apartment building, I took a shortcut that involved a 3 foot drop-off. I should not have attempted that while carrying ~50 lbs of books. I limped for a couple of days because of that.

-----------

After moving, I decided I needed to get the Hell out of Dodge while I could still do so (at least without the guilt), so I headed out of town that evening. I only took what was absolutely necessary. That weekend I began getting email form profs with first day assignments. So it looks like I’ll be starting off the semester behind.

It took me at least 3 weeks to fall behind last year.

----------

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this year is off to a great start.

-----------------

PANIC UPDATE: Since I just got back to the apt. this evening, I just realized this new apartment is alcohol free. Not only that, at this hour all the liquor stores are closed!

Yes, a fantastic start.

No comments: