8.15.2006

Ex.Coll playing hooky

I decided to take the day off today. I know, I know, it’s my last week, why do I need a day off? For no other reason than to stay home. It was a decent day outside, I had nothing major going on at work, so I stayed home. I slept late, watched TV, read, and enjoyed myself. After that I headed over to the Co-Op for no reason other than to see what was new. And then, just for Shits and Giggles, I want to the Law School and wondered the halls for about 20 minutes, that was all I could stand. That’s when it hit me, this is the first time setting foot on campus since my Crim Final.

For dinner, I’ll fire up the grill and throw on a steak. A co-worker who is a huge Cowboys fan (this is the part of the blog where I mention my sheer hatred for the Cowboys) gave me a large photo of T.O. (he knows I can’t stand the Cowboys) and I can think of no better way to start the fire.

No comments: