3.07.2007

Westlaw/Westgroup

Why don’t you ever post a comment?
Whoever you are at Westlaw, I’d really like for you to post. It may be confusing, but to leave a comment you click “snide remarks” below.
You come here several times a week, and about a half dozen times over the last couple days. You find my little corner of the web by searching such terms as “Westlaw sucks” and “I hate Westlaw,” yet you never comment. Why is that?

I wonder if the Lexis people troll law school blogs to this extent. Let’s try it out.
Lexis Sucks. Lexis, I hate you.
I really don’t, so calm down Knustrom, I still use your service.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Lexis folks . . . bring back the three-hole punched paper. I'm lazy.

Anonymous said...

Westlaw reading your blog but not posting : Westlaw promising breakfast tacos

You never get the taco. Why would you get a post? Don't get your hopes up.

Ex.Coll. said...

I'm not, but I thought I'd give it a try. Besides, the Westtrolls have been by a lot recently.