2.11.2007

Summer Employment

A lot of 1Ls worked very hard to get their resumes out on December 1. Now it’s time for the cold had truth, if you haven’t heard by now… well, you know the rest.

But, have no fear, Ex.Coll. is here to help you out. As a public service, I am offering three very firm job leads. Why? Because, last year I was in the exact same situation. It sucks being unemployed with no serious prospect of employment. These leads have proven very fruitful to me and to many others. It seems that these employers always have an endless need for summer law school associates. The pay isn’t all that great, but you will learn an enormous amount. Good Luck!

Lead #1
Lead #2
Lead #3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The link to the arguably most prestigious employer on your list is bad.

Ex.Coll. said...

You are right. They must be done with their hiring. I've fixed the link in case someone doesn't accept their offer.

Ex.Coll. said...

Chup, just be glad you don't have to worry about it. As for me, well, I'm still waiting to see if I get a callback from #2. 3 sent me a reject letter already. They mentioned something about a previous post on this blog.