2.25.2007

Law School won’t have me to push around anymore.

Over the last few weeks, I’ve had numerous conversations with other 2- and 3-Ls about what law school has done to them physically. Most have talked about weight gain or loss, hair loss or discoloration, hives during finals, even wrinkles. None of these comments were limited to men or women, all complained of the same things in equal numbers. I won’t go into detail about who said what, or even what I complained about.

All I have to say at this point is that I refuse to let Law School take its toll on me physically anymore. That’s right, Law School, this may require drastic steps, but you won’t have Ex.Coll. to push around anymore.

Fight the power! Fight the Man! Viva la revolucion!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this mean that we should start breaking stuff at the law school when things get stressful?

Ex.Coll. said...

Sure. Start with the ugly-ass Susman portraits in the Atrium. Also, make sure you don’t touch anything with “Ex.Coll.” on it.