2.09.2007

In Poor Taste

Any regular reader of this blog knows I keep this a very classy place in the internet. I have never been one to make jokes in poor taste or that may be considered offensive. However, with the death of Anna Nicole Smith, it’s hard to maintain that standard. So I’ve come up with this.

I think it’s pretty certain that she died of some sort of overdose; the only question is overdose of what. This would make it interesting to sell “squares” to guess what it was. Since there are probably dozens of drugs that she could have been taking we would have to go based on the two that were found in the highest quantities. This would be just like selling football squares. If she died of a Heroin/ anti-depressant combination, whoever had the “heroin anti-depressant square would win. In the rare event that she died of natural causes, the “other other” square would win.

DISCLAIMER: This is just my sick attempt at humor. I am NOT selling squares. I do NOT condone the selling of squares to prosper on the death of a human being. I am not a bookie.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

UPDADE: "Sources tell CBS 2's Scott Weinberger that investigators found illegal narcotics as well as prescription medications in Anna Nicole's Florida hotel room."

No comments: