11.20.2006

You mean we have finals EVERY semester?

Yes, it is finals time. The time of the semester where the Tom Clark lounge is a viable study option because the library has not yet opened. The time when students curse that the coffee booth isn’t open at 8 p.m. The time when students wonder if you can actually check out books from the library.

Other blawgs have made their comments this time of semester and I had planned on posting mine, but I had a very difficult time in coming up with anything decent (I know, that’s never stopped be from posting before). Anyhow, as I was browsing the internet, in an effort to stay awake in class, I came across the following picture. It speaks volumes to my thoughts at this time. Guess which one is me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: