11.06.2006

A couple friends came into town over the weekend. On Friday night, we were outside smoking cigars chatting about various things when the topic of Music came up. Before you knew it, two of us had out laptops out and playing what can only be described as inebriated Dueling iTunes. A couple of hours, a couple cigars, and many Vodka drinks, Tequila shots, and beers later, we declared a draw and went inside.

Fast forward to Sunday afternoon. I return from the grocery store and my neighbor sees me. He approaches and says “you know, on Friday night, at about 3 a.m. I heard some crazy noises. I didn’t come outside, but is sounded a lot like a couple drunks singing their heart out. They sounded like rejects from American Idol.” I told him I didn’t hear anything, blamed the homeless people in the woods and quickly went inside. I don’t think he bought it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't have to call me Darlin' . . .
Darlin'

You never even call me by my name!!!!!