10.22.2007

Farewell

I’ve waited a while to post this because over the last couple weeks I’d been blogging quite a bit (by my standards at least) and I didn’t want this to get buried.

Fellow blogger Hawk McGee is calling it quits. I’ll miss the blog, I always thought it was quite good. So Hawk, I bid thee a fond adieu.

His departure is odd in the fact that, unlike in years past (see Amicus Cuarie and Wings&Vodka), it looks like the worst blogger of the class (see: me) will survive the year.

3 comments:

Hawk McGee said...

Now I know you're blowing smoke up my ass--I was a terrible blogger and it's good that I'm gone. Anyway, no one else cares, so... 'nothing to see here. move along.'

Anonymous said...

I beg to differ Hawk. You will be sincerely missed; it is unusual to get such an amazing combination of jadedness and laziness in one blog. All kidding aside, though, I wish you were still blogging.
-CD

Ex.Coll. said...

I even followed the blog he had before Hawk.