6.18.2008

Worst Attorney Site Ever

Today, on a whim, I decided to Google my old boss (the solo I worked for my 1L summer). I came across his new website. While I was working for him he allowed his old one to expire. It was nothing fancy, one of those standard lawyers websites that Lexis (or is it West) sells. His new one is terrible.

Sure, it looks like the standard fill-in-the-blanks lawyer website, but this one is just bad. First off, whoever filled in the blanks didn’t do a good job. His name is Will Rehnquist (yes, I changed his name), but the title of the webpage is:

Rehnquist Will 
Attorney At Law

Yes, the “at” is capitalized.

Also, throughout out the site is stuff like “At Rehnquist Will Attorney At Law we will fight for you,” “you need a professional like Rehnquist Will Attorney At Law,” and “call Rehnquist Will Attorney At Law and put us to work for you.”

But I think the worst is his domain – willrehnguist.com. Did you catch that? Yes, his name is misspelled in his domain.

I might have to take his name off my resume.

No comments: