12.04.2007

Email from Dean Sager, annotated

To All Suckers--

Several of you have e-mailed me, raising questions or concerns about tuition. Please stop. I haven’t given much in the way of answers in the past (although I am getting better at making excuses) so why should I start now? I am writing to assure you that no decisions of any kind have been made concerning 2L or 3L tuition in 2008-2009, or 3L tuition in 2009-2010. Did you honestly think we would put that much work into this before we went public with it? Come on now, what school have you been attending?

No decisions will be made until we have begun the Spring Semester, and until there has been consultation with the student community, you know that worthless group of former student council members, the SBA. But don’t worry, we’ll wait until Spring Break or Finals time to “discuss” this in order to ensure you have plenty of other things on your mind.

Good luck on your examinations, and enjoy your holidays. Now quit emailing me.


--Larry “thinking twice” Sager
Dean and Chief Tuition Officer

No comments: