12.23.2007

Airing of Grievances

Here are just a few people/things I have problems with:

Dean Ramos
–I really miss Dean Aleman. She was no much more reasonable. This guy’s an ass. Posters only on the handful of approved locations, screwing with the final exam policies, and I’m sure he’s done other stuff that pisses me off. He did a good job as Dean of Admissions, after all, he accepted me.

Dean Sager – a truly inept dean. For further commentary check out my archive.

The SBA – the most worthlessest organization ever conceived by self-important law students.

Elevator Riders – please, and this really should be common sense, when you are going to get into an elevator, wait to make sure there is no one getting out before you try to get in. I find this a particular problem in the elevator next to Sager's office.

Bad Christmas Gifts – You know I was going to create a post about the worst gifts to give law students. Despite my research (and finding truly atrocious gifts for law students such as this and this), I never got off my ass to actually do it. I’m glad, because my boss gave be a terrible gift that I would have never thought to include on the list. A photo of it is below.

People Who Bitch When They Really Have No Reason To (and yes, I know I am the leader in this category) – I assume most of the half dozen readers who stumble across this blog are law students. We really don’t have a lot to bitch about. We have an opportunity that a lot of people in the country would love to have and should appreciate that fact.

No comments: