9.06.2006

Longhorn Football

Am I the only one disappointed over the UNT game? That should have been a 70 point game, or at least a shutout. I know it was the first game of the season and that it takes some time for the team to get into a rhythm, but still. There were mistakes that should not have been made. IF they play like that on Saturday, OSU will trounce them.

----------

Speaking of football... Ohio is supposed to be #1 and UT #2, right? Then why is UT favored? How can #2 be expected to beat #1? I’m pretty confident in the Horns ability to win, and I know it’ll be a Hell of a game. I’m looking forward to it. I just wish we could go in as underdogs.

----------

I found this clip online. This is the greatest movie car chase scene ever. It has everything you could possible want in a car chase. Good guys, bad guys, cops, guns, unbelievable wrecks, jumps, flips, bystanders, and Nazis.




No comments: