10.31.2006

Halloween

I really dislike Halloween. I have since I was about en years old. I guess I was always the party pooper that time of year, but I just hated the whole concept of the costume thing and going out panhandling for candy. Most people I know fell out of the whole thing around middle school and by high school it was rare for people to make anything out of it. About half of the people who did would simply wear their Dungeons & Dragons outfits in public. I suppose I just grew up in a town full of Halloween Grinches.

I really don’t remember what the Halloween situation in undergrad was like, but I was the polar opposite of a frat boy and my undergrad school was far from being known as a party school.

Seeing the hype around this place with Ex Parte and others baffles me. I guess it’s just not in me to do this kind of thing. Oh well, to each his own.

If you want to look for me tonight, I’ll be at either the Tarlton Book Cemetery or in the apartment with the porch light turned off.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: