11.14.2007

Stress Busters

Yesterday was Stress Busters day at the law school. I wonder how many other schools at the University anticipate their students will be so stressed out that there is a need for veggie trays, chair massages, and hot tea samples? Anyhow, amidst the stress balls and hand sanitizer there were plenty of recommendations on how to avoid stress and how to deal relieve stress in a healthy way.

Then there was the University Health Services table.

I believe they had the most useful information at the event. I guess you can call it a backup plan. Just in case meditating, sipping tea, and squeezing happy faces doesn't do it for you, you can always go to the traditional way of alleviating law school related stress. If you do, I hope you grabbed one of these cards, it just might save your life. I plan on wearing mine around my neck.

No comments: