8.02.2007

Movie Notes

I've been watching a lot of movies this summer. It's been fun, and I've seen several excellent movies. I've also seem some crap. Because I rarely watch TV anymore, I have no idea what movies are coming out and what's available so I end up going to the video store having no idea what to look for or get. Usually I end up with something I either heard was good or, based on the cover, looks decent.

That is how I found The Contract, starring John Cusack and Morgan Freeman. It wasn't until after watching the film I realized it was a direct to DVD movie. The only reason a movie staring two, well-known, good actors can go straight to DVD is if the studio looked at the finished product and sad "Damn, we fucked up." And they did.

However, this movie did make me come to the realization that I've grown quite fond of cheese.

No comments: