8.02.2007

Dynamite Warrior

Yes, I know I just posted about movies a few minutes ago, but this movie warrants its own post.

I've started getting into martial arts films these last couple of years. I haven't seen many and I really don't' know what to look for when I do see one. My criteria thus far has been if it made it to the US, it's probably pretty good. So far that rule has served me well. Then came this piece of crap.

I take that back, "crap" doesn't begin to describe this movie. It was horrible. Bad. Putrid. Shit.

I have no idea how (or why) I managed to watch this in its entirety. It was horrible. I should have turned it off after the opening fight scene when the main character flew through the air riding on a firecracker.

Tomorrow, I'm returning it to Hollywood Video and demanding they take this movie off the history of things I've checked out. And I want my two hours back.

No comments: