6.07.2007

Yea SBA!!!

I received an email today that my locker has practically been condemned. This sucks. What sucks even more is that I already renewed it, it’s in a place that’s convenient for me, and it where my friends have their lockers.

Why are they doing this? Apparently it has just come to the attention of the LAW school that the restrooms adjacent to the lounge are not ABA compliant.

So… they’ve been like that for how many years now? Now, all of a sudden, they have to comply with the ADA.

More proof of the worthlessness of the SBA.

2 comments:

Paragon2Pieces said...

I have no idea what the men's bathroom looks like, but the women's bathroom is easily the worst at the law school. On the other hand, I'd say that those lockers have the best location at school. Instead of sacrificing the lockers for the bathroom, I say tear out that bathroom and add more lockers!

A said...

not ABA compliant, huh? figures that the bar association would have a hand in this ;)