6.30.2007

Legal Research I

Over the last few months, I’ve done quite a bit of research, for school, work, help friends, and just general curiosity. I’ve decided to share some of the more noteworthy things I’ve found.

For example, my career choices were significantly lowered once I found Texas Government Code 87.012 and 87.013. Turns out quite a few county officials (including district attorneys, county judges, sheriffs, and hide inspectors, can be removed for intoxication regardless of whether or not you are on duty. Damn.

--------------
This is not legal research, but I just have to give my $0.02.

After reading this article, I couldn't help but wonder, what 16 year old gets an allowance. You;re 16 damn years old! if you want a $500 phone, get a job. So, what kind of 16 year old gets an allowance, the same kind of spoiled shit who stands in like for 8 hours with his grandmother.

No comments: