1.16.2008

And so it begins . . .

another semester.

Hopefully, this will be my last. In the couple years since I’ve started this blog, I’ fairly comfortable in saying that my attempt at anonymity was at best, half-assed. I think that probably at least 5 of the 6 regular readers here know who I am. That said, I can now comfortably brag that this semester I will have no finals. Yea! No finals and no grades. Yea, Yea! My GPA will stay exactly where it is, or rather where it will be after my lazy prof from last semester gets off his ass and posts grades. Boo!

Good luck to everyone.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea who you are.

Ex.Coll. said...

You must be reader No. 6.

Anonymous said...

I know who you are, but I try to not let people know that we're friends. I need to think of my social status you know.

Anonymous said...

Never thought about that. My social status would probably go up. I'm going to out you.

Ex.Coll. said...

Back to Anon 1: if it's any consolation, I don't know who you are either.

Anon 2: don't worry, I don't let people know we're friends either. Same reason. Damn, we have fickle circles.

Chup: you don't have to out me. I'll let you sit at the cool kids table.

Anonymous said...

anon. 1 can't be #6 because I'm #6. I don't get the whole all-the-blawgs-are-anonymous thing. Should I be worrying about this?

Ex.Coll. said...

I suppose most people like anonymity so they can speak freely without ever being called-out on it. Personally, I've never had a problem speaking my mind nor posting anything I would tell someone directly. I think the bigger concern is non-students finding the blog. I know at least one UT blawger was asked about his blog in an interview. If I, in some moment of insanity, accepted a BigLaw interview, I'd have a difficult time explaining my previous posts about how I think BigLaw is evil, stupid and the worst thing for our profession.

Anonymous said...

It's true about remaining anonymous for BigLaw. A guy that susmmered at my firm a couple years ago had a blog and the lawyers found out about it. Pretty soon every lawyer in the firm had read every post he had ever made.
For me, no thanks.

-jennybelle